Self-storage for business
Do you find your growing small business is starting to consume too much of your valuable time and space? Perhaps your stockpiles are growing at such a rapid rate in your lounge room that your family is struggling to find the space to kick back and relax?
Maybe you’re a little tired of standing around waiting for your courier to arrive and collect your parcels or battling peak hour traffic to get your orders to the appropriate freight forwarding agent (only to then find yourself standing in a queue at Australia Post juggling all your parcels)?
There’s a much better and simple way.
Using a professional fulfilment company will help you take control of your inventory and processes, simplify your life and add value for your customers, leaving you with more time to focus on the important parts of business – like customer focus and growth.
With expansive warehouse facilities in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland – each near to all the major transport links – by choosing Coghlan you can join a large range of online retailers who trust us with the safe storage of their materials and products.
Your time and space savings
If you’re operating a small (or even micro) business from home, chances are as your business grows; your living space starts to diminish. Sound familiar?
Outsourcing your storage needs means you don’t need to worry about the safe storage and management of your inventory. You can have someone else take care of it, leaving you with the time (and physical space) to focus on more important things – like relaxing with your family or taking care of happy customers.
Your cost savings
Ask yourself this – how much are you paying for your current storage arrangement? Now add to that the cost of freight and packaging materials. And who could forget the cost of your precious time and effort that goes into sourcing and negotiating these goods and services.
By outsourcing your fulfilment requirements, you can enjoy the benefits of Coghlan’s bulk purchasing power, which means more money stays in your pocket. In addition you get to enter into a flexible world where you only pay for what you consume, when you consume it.
So now ask yourself this – how much would you be paying if you outsourced your fulfilment? The answer? A whole lot less.
Your key benefits of Coghlan’s storage services
- No fixed contract term – you’re free to leave at any time, provided your bills are paid of course (a 4 week notice period and accounting restrictions apply)
- Variable cost – your storage cost is billed on a weekly basis for bulk pallets and shelving usage as required, so if you’ve got a seasonal pattern to your stock volumes, your storage costs will mirror those variations
- Secure facilities – rest assured knowing your materials and products are protected in Coghlan’s facilities with back to base alarms, long serving trusted employees, and after hours security, fences and gates. Video monitoring is provided when required.
- Transport options –Coghlan’s distribution options include air, road and sea freight (both domestic and international) and are all based on extremely competitive costs to suit all of your transport needs
- Information – Coghlan’s intuitive and easy to use online support ensures you will remain up to date with a wealth of information regarding the status of your orders and inventory
- Independence – you can make most changes to your requirements without having to track down an individual customer service agent, meaning you can make your changes 24 hours, 365 days per year
See how you can benefit from partnering with Coghlan. Or read our case studies/testimonials.
So if you’re looking to work with Australia’s leading provider of fulfilment services, or if you’d like to know more about how Coghlan can help your business achieve more – simply click on the form below or call one of the three Coghlan offices nearest to you. We’d love to talk to you about helping you keep your customers happy.
Not the service you’re looking for? You can find a full list of our services here.
What clients like you say about partnering with Coghlan
We have always been impressed with Coghlan’s professionalism, service and most importantly for our business, their efficiency to deliver promptly to our customers. We have tried other providers and have found Coghlans’ service to be superior in every aspect. We’d highly recommend them.Sue Bennardo
We are very pleased with you and the team at Coghlan. The implementation process from system integration to stock receiving was a seamless experience. You and your team provided regular updates which were integral to how we managed our business and customer expectations at the time. The Coghlan team are obviously very experienced in their roles, passionate in what they do and understand the importance we place on fulfilling customer orders. Your team have consistently performed well on day to day tasks, ad hoc IT and fulfilment requests.Steve
The Coghlan team have given us absolute peace of mind when it comes to getting products to our customers and form a critical part of giving them the best possible retail eCommerce shopping experience. The team is reliable, efficient and collaborative to work with. Their ability to be flexible and adaptable has also been critical as our business has grown and evolved. Thank you!Alex
We have just been voted by consumers as Baby Care Product of the Year 2016. We were able to meet the rigorous criteria as a result of the unique co-creation process. This award win gives us a great opportunity to thank you for helping make this possible. The service that Coghlan has provided has allowed us to confidently and consistently share our product with mums across Australia.Michaela Windsor